In order to better process your request, we collect information about you:
- last name;
- first name;
- Mail address (billing and delivery);
- E-mail address;
- Phone number.
The above information is collected through forms on our website:
- form for creating personal space;
- order form;
- contact form;
- newsletter form;
- pop-up form.
We use the collected data for the following purposes:
- managing orders;
- information about our products, our company, promotional offers.
We process all your information with the utmost confidentiality. we are committed to not communicate your data to any party outside of the processing, management and payment of orders.
The collection and use of your personal data has been declared to the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés under the following number 2056899.
Payment by credit card is provided by the Mercanet service, a platform supported by the BNP PARIBAS group. This is based on the 3D-Secure security standard (the transaction is verified via information known only to the card-holder) and complies with the following conditions:
- the credit card number is entered on a secure page hosted by the bank, with no link to the AddBike website;
- the information are encrypted by TLS technology;
- the card number is never printed entirely on the payment receipts.
In accordance with the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and liberties, you have a right of opposition and withdrawal of your personal data files managed by AddBike, as well as a right to access and rectify your data. You can exercise these rights by completing the form available under Access your data, or by writing to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or to our postal address:
AddBike – 61 cours de la République – 69100 Villeurbanne – FRANCE