No products in the cart
Folding bike lock 6000/90
The BORDO™ 6000 folding bike lock is stable, compact and flexible : perfect for every safety-conscious cyclist. There are 6 foldable 5mm hardened steel bars connected by special rivets which fold together like like a tape mesure into its case. The ultra-sturdiness of this system is matched by its flexibility. The high-quality ABUS Plus cylinder provides a high level of protection, for example against picking.
Test institutes in Russia, Denmark and Great Britain
5 in stock
Check our folding bike lock technical specification chart out:
- 5 mm bars with extra-soft two-component casing to prevent damage to paintwork
- The bars and body are made of specially hardened steel
- Bars are linked with special rivets
- ABUS Plus cylinder for a high level of protection against tampering, e.g. picking
Function and use
- Ideal for securing high-cost bicycles
- The longer the chain, the easier it is to lock the bicycle to a fixed object
- Easy to transport thanks to the lock carrier
- It can be fastened to the frame with non-slip velcro straps or screwed onto the bottle holder.